Maintenance work at Hole in the Wall
Public access to Hole in the Wall is temporarily restricted while maintenance work is carried out.
Updates about full access to Hole in the Wall will be posted in the Latest News section of the Booderee National Park website.
Please remember that due to COVID-19, Stage 1 restrictions remain in place.
Stage 1 restrictions
Booderee National Park is open for day use only, between 7 am and 6 pm. Most beaches and walking tracks will be open, but some restrictions remain in place as a precaution due to COVID-19.
The following areas are open to visitors:
- Green Patch
- Murrays Beach and boat ramp
- Bristol Point
- Ellmoos Road
- Cave Beach
- Booderee Botanic Gardens
- Camping Areas – All camping areas remain closed.
- Stoney Creek Road – This includes Cape St George Lighthouse, Moe’s Rock, Stoney Creek and Steamers Beach access.
- Booderee Visitors Centre – Car park is open for Wi-Fi access if required for park information and Visitor Centre staff will be available by phone and email.
- Summercloud Bay – This includes the boat ramp, beach and surf access in Summercloud Bay.
Don’t forget to maintain social distancing. Some paths or areas may be one-directional or have other health and safety restrictions related to COVID-19, so we request visitors please observe directional signs and guidance.
Stay in touch
Subscribe to receive important updates about Booderee National Park.