Night Photography Workshops (SOLD OUT)
This event has finished
Night Photography Workshops (SOLD OUT) ended on Friday 16 March 2018.
Visit the What's on page for current and upcoming events.
11.30 am – 12.30 pm, Monday 13 August, Wednesday 15 August & Saturday 18 August — Meet at the Visitor Centre
Unpack your imagination and step back 3 billion years in time to look at the origin of all plants. Meander through the gardens with a guide and explore major events in plant evolution with living plants illustrating each step.
9.00 am – 1.00 pm, 22 Aug, 9 Sept & 16 Sept
Join local textile artist Sally Blake in a fun and creative wattle and eucalypt dyeing workshop. Learn how to make flower, leaf and bark dyes and try your new skills out on a take-home scarf using dyes from local acacias and eucalypts.
Irene Lorbergs from the Canberra School of Photography leads this exclusive after-dark photography workshop.
Learn how to photograph plants at sunset, dusk and in the black of night.
You’ll also enjoy a 15% discount on a Luminous facial at Jindii Eco Spa.
Things to note
- Participants are strictly limited to 20 per night.
- Please bring your own digital camera and tripod.
- Wear comfortable shoes suitable for walking.
- Check the weather forecast and be prepared in case of wet or cold weather.
- Gates open at 6.00 pm. Please do not arrive any earlier as you will not be able to access the gardens or carpark.