NatureArt kids club
Join NatureArt Kids Club art and science adventures for an exciting exploration of nature in the Gardens.
Discover, look and learn through drawing and observation, nature journaling, painting and hands-on activities.
The sessions let kids get to know the birds, insects, marsupials, reptiles and unique Australian plant communities in the Gardens.
Programs are specially designed for children aged 5–12 years. Two groups will operate each Sunday morning: one for children aged 5–8 years, and a second group for children aged 9–12 years. Bookings are essential.
NatureArt tutors are professional science communicators and artists with a passion for fun-filled educational activities.
- 31 March: Eucalypt detectives
- 28 April: Marsupial magic
- 26 May: Native bees
- 30 June: Spiders
- 28 July: Design your own native garden
- 25 August: Fungi festival
- 29 September: Threatened species
- 27 October: Birds
- 24 November: Reptiles among the rocks