NatureArt kids club
Join NatureArt Kids Club art and science adventures for an exciting exploration of nature in the gardens.
Discover, look and learn through drawing and observation, nature journaling, painting and hands-on activities.
The sessions let kids get to know the birds, insects, marsupials, reptiles and unique Australian plant communities in the gardens.
Programs are specially designed for children aged 5–12 years. Two groups will operate each Sunday morning: one for children aged 5–8 years, and a second group for children aged 9–12 years. Bookings essential.
NatureArt tutors are professional science communicators and artists with a passion for fun-filled educational activities.
- 30 September 2018: Wonderful wattles
- 28 October 2018: Patterns and textures of plants
- 25 November 2018: Pollinators
- 24 February 2019: Rainforest
- 31 March 2019: Eucalypt detectives
- 28 April 2019: Marsupial magic
- 26 May 2019: Native bees
- 30 June 2019: Spiders
- 28 July 2019: Design your own native garden
- 25 August 2019: Fungi festival
- 29 September 2019: Threatened species
- 27 October 2019: Birds
- 24 November 2019: Reptiles among the rocks
Last Sunday of every month – February–November, 10.00 am–12.00 noon