As the sun goes down over the Gardens, enjoy live music, delicious food and drink and socialising on the picturesque Eucalypt Lawn.
- Saturday 27 January – Annie and the Armadillos
- Sunday 28 January – Laura Alyce Ingram
- Saturday 3 February – Gypsy Jazz Project – Facebook
- Sunday 4 February – Band of the Royal Military College, Duntroon
Sounds of Shakespeare
Sat 27 from 5.00 pm
Hear all the great themes embedded in Shakespeare’s work; the passage of time, the pain and pleasure of love, the turmoil of jealousy and the heartache of grief. With Dogberry and Verges, our comedic couple from Much Ado About Nothing, dropping in to lighten the mood, audiences will traverse a gamut of emotions.
Presented by Lakespeare & Co., a pro-am, Canberra-based company comprised of professional and local actors with a vision to bring Shakespeare to Canberra’s most loved outdoor spaces.
On the lawn from 5.00 pm and during intermission
- Sat 27 (during intermission only) & Sun 28 – Canberra Swing Katz – Facebook
- Sat 3 & Sun 4 Feb – Jumptown Swing – Facebook
Onsite catering from our street stalls
A complimentary assistance vehicle will operate from the car park areas to the Eucalypt Lawn. This service will operate both ways from 5.00 pm and concludes at 8.00 pm.
Summer Sounds is a smoke-free event.
5.00 pm to 7.30 pm, Sat and Sun, 27 Jan to 4 Feb
General entry $5, concession $2, children 12 years and under free