We want you to have a memorable visit - for all the right reasons! Please follow the safety recommendations when using the Gardens.
- Be safe in the Gardens. Walk on the paths and look out for those less sure-footed than you
- Should you require assistance, First Aid is available from the Visitor Information Desk
- During your visit, please always follow directions from Gardens staff - their directions are for your safety
- Stay on marked tracks and in designated visitor areas
- Be aware of your own limitations and supervise children
- To protect our special collection and to ensure the safety of others, the following are not permitted within the Gardens: ball games, frisbees, kites, bicycles, skateboards, scooters, rollerblades, BBQs and fires
- Please take your rubbish home with you or use the bins in the car park
- To help native wildlife to eat a healthy natural diet, please do not feed them
- Domestic pets, including dogs (other than those registered to assist a visually impaired person), are not permitted in the Gardens
- Horses are also not permitted in the Gardens
Mobility Scooters and wheelchairs
Two wheelchairs and two electric scooters are available for use by visitors, free of charge. Bookings are recommended. Bookings can be made in the Visitor Centre or by contacting the ranger, from 9.30-4.30 pm on 6250 9547, to reserve a scooter.
The Theatrette, Dickson Room and public toilets are located in the Administration building foyer, directly opposite the Visitor Centre entrance.