Seasonal guided activities
Seasonal guided program
We will offer a range of Bininj/Mungguy led activities from 29 May to 4 October 2024.
Connect with our Bininj/Mungguy (Aboriginal) Country and Culture as Bininj/Mungguy guide you through some of Kakadu’s stunning sites.
About seasonal guided activities
You will get the chance to:
- spend time with local artists learning how to paint and weave
- come down to our beautiful billabongs to learn about Kakadu’s diverse habitats and foods
- explore ancient rock art sites while learning about the history of one of the world’s oldest continuing cultures.
Bookings are handled through Eventbrite. Group sizes are limited.
You will need to bring your park pass, visitor guide and arrive at your activity site 10 minutes early.
See individual events for specific requirements.
Art site talks and guided walks:
- Meet your guide at the start of walking track or individual art site.
- Take water – one litre per hour, per person.
- Take a hat, sunscreen and insect repellent.
- Wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Bring your camera and/or binoculars.
- Take a chair or groundsheet.
- Take insect repellent.
- Don’t forget your camera but remember to ask before taking any photos.
For more information on seasonal guided activities, please call the Bowali Visitor Centre on 08 8938 1120.
PLEASE NOTE: While we endeavour to deliver a consistent and valuable seasonal program, there are some instances where tours may be cancelled or re-scheduled to circumstances outside of our control. If a cancellation or re-schedule does occur, all bookings will be notified via email.
Take the first step
A journey of 1000 miles begins with a single click.
Enter your email to get free trip planning advice from Kakadu rangers.