Anme Garringun Ganji Mayambolk (Dinner under the Milky Way)
Be the first to know
Get early access to events, special offers and more!
Enter you email address below and click "subscribe" now.
Enjoy an evening of Kakadu-inspired food and a beverage package at a one-of-a-kind event at Cooinda Airstrip.
This unique experience presents stargazing from a Kakadu Bininj perspective. The skies are rich in Aboriginal folklore, and traditional owners will be in attendance to share their interpretations of the stars above.
Hear Kakadu stories passed down the generations and other stories from around Australia that interweave the rich tapestry of Aboriginal night-time mythology.
Meanwhile you’ll enjoy a delectable menu prepared by Cooinda Lodge’s head chef.
- Spanish mackerel, nori, sesame seeds, wasabi, lemon myrtle–infused house soy, lime caviar
- Water buffalo, Japanese soba noodle salad, wasabi and yuzu dressing
- Crocodile spring roll, lemongrass & kaffir lime
On the spit
- Whole pig, silver leaf stuffed, lemon thyme and saltbush rub
From the BBQ
- Kangaroo loin fillet skewers with tangy plum and chilli sauce
- Buffalo striploin with Dijonnaise glaze
- Barramundi fillet en papillote with finger lime and Asian greens
- Beef filet mignon, fresh herbs, garlic slithers, caramelised eschalots
- Spinach and parmesan salad, truffle oil
- Baked potato and chive sour cream
- Coleslaw and citrus mayonnaise
- Crushed pavlova
- Rum-glazed banana
- Coffee and wattleseed mascarpone
Stop dreaming and start doing
We're here to help you plan the adventure you've always dreamed of.
Take the first step – enter your email address and click "Let's Go"!