The Australian National Botanic Gardens is open and welcomes visitors from 8.30 am to 5 pm every day of the year (except 25 December).
Visitors will need to comply with the COVID-19 safety measures that remain in place across the ACT. Read more.
Be surrounded by natural beauty on your special day.
With the world’s most diverse collection of Australian plants, the Gardens offer a spectacular backdrop for your wedding.
Choose from eight stunning locations including a misty rainforest, a sunlit rock garden, a dramatic red desert and picturesque lawns.
No matter what your style is, we have a private outdoor setting to suit your big day.
Wedding packages and catering
The award-winning Pollen cafe and restaurant offers premium wedding coordination services in the Gardens.
The Pollen team can arrange everything, including a tour of our outdoor venues, a ceremony host, site design and setup, and professional wedding photography.
And of course, Pollen provides first-rate wedding catering, offering classy contemporary cuisine in stunning natural surrounds.
Visit Pollen’s wedding page to find out more.
The Gardens’ extraordinary landscapes guarantee a wedding album you will treasure for a lifetime.
Our team can help you create memories of your special day in a range of gorgeous locations including:
- the misty Rainforest Gully
- the Rock Garden with its sunlit waterfall and bright flowers
- the striking red sand of the Red Centre Garden
- the lush green grass of the Eucalypt Lawn or Brittle Gum Lawn
- among the native daisies of the Asteraceae Garden
- the atmospheric Burbidge Amphitheatre, Crosbie Morrison Amphitheatre or Ducrou Pavillion.