Be surrounded by natural beauty on your special day.
With the world’s most diverse collection of Australian plants, the gardens offer a spectacular backdrop for your wedding.
Choose from eight stunning locations including a misty rainforest, a sunlit rock garden, a dramatic red desert and picturesque lawns.
No matter what your style is, we have a private outdoor setting to suit your big day.
Wedding packages and catering
The award-winning Pollen cafe and restaurant offers premium wedding coordination services in the gardens.
The Pollen team can arrange everything, including a tour of our outdoor venues, a ceremony host, site design and setup, and professional wedding photography.
And of course, Pollen provides first-rate wedding catering, offering classy contemporary cuisine in stunning natural surrounds.
Visit Pollen’s wedding page to find out more.
The gardens’ extraordinary landscapes guarantee a wedding album you will treasure for a lifetime.
Our team can help you create memories of your special day in a range of gorgeous locations including:
- the misty Rainforest Gully
- the Rock Garden with its sunlit waterfall and bright flowers
- the striking red sand of the Red Centre Garden
- the lush green grass of the Eucalypt Lawn or Brittle Gum Lawn
- among the native daisies of the Asteraceae Garden
- the atmospheric Burbidge Amphitheatre, Crosbie Morrison Amphitheatre or Ducrou Pavillion.