Burdulba is a boutique campground close to many of Kakadu’s natural and cultural wonders.
Burdulba is a great base to explore from - it’s less than 25 minutes drive from internationally renowned rock art at Burrungkuy (Nourlangie) and Nanguluwurr. You’ll also find several bushwalking options available from here, including a walk to the Nawurlandja lookout which offers spectacular views of the escarpment.
It’s also near the shady monsoon pools of Kubara where kaleidoscopes of butterflies are common.
Meanwhile, Bowali Visitor Centre is close by to provide detailed and helpful information for your visit.
Be Crocwise: Camping
- Ensure you observe all safety signs, and be aware that whenever you are near water in the park, there is a risk of crocs!
- Camp at least two metres above the high water mark and at least 50 metres from the water’s edge.
- Camp in designated camp sites well away from waterways.
Get travel advice from the experts
Take the worry out of trip planning with expert tips from Kakadu rangers.
- Open today - Camping fees apply
See the access report for more details.
Type of camping
- No camper trailers
- No caravans
Adults: $6.00 per night
Children: $3.00 per night
Families: $15.00 per night
- No drinking water
- Toilets (pit)
- Showers (cold water)
- No rubbish bins
- No power
- No generators permitted
- No alcohol permitted
- Picnic area (tables only)
- Fire pit
- No boat ramp
- No swimming pool
Amenities at hub
- Park passes
- General store
Take the first step
A journey of 1000 miles begins with a single click.
Enter your email to get free trip planning advice from Kakadu rangers.