Two Mile Hole Campground
This secluded billabong is a popular fishing spot for locals but is rarely visited by travellers.
Two kilometres from the entry station is a turn-off to Two Mile Hole Billabong. A 12 km 4WD track through savanna woodlands will deliver you to an area where camping takes place.
There are no facilities or defined camping areas and most who venture to this area just find a shaded area to set up camp.
There is no formed boat ramp, however there is a boat launching opportunity.
This area is not recommended for rooftop tinnies.
Be Crocwise: Fishing and boating
- Ensure you observe all safety signs, and be aware that whenever you are near water in the park, there is a risk of crocs!
- Do not enter the water when fishing.
- Never lean over the edge of a boat, out on a tree limb or enter the water to retrieve snagged lures.
- When fishing from the bank fish five metres from the water’s edge.
- Saltwater crocodiles can attack people in boats, the smaller the boat the greater the risk.
- All non-powered vessels are prohibited in Kakadu…
- 4WD essential
Type of camping
- No camper trailers
- No caravans
- No drinking water
- No toilets
- No showers
- No rubbish bins
- No power
- No generators permitted
- No alcohol permitted
- No picnic area
- No fire pit
- No boat ramp
- No swimming pool
Amenities at hub
- Park passes
- General store