Maps and spatial data
Use the links below to explore and download the available maps and spatial data for Australian Marine Parks.
Australian Marine Parks zoning data – MIF, GDB and KML files to use on vessel hardware.
Australian Marine Park zoning data is also available via a web service (WMS). To access the web services you will need access to software which can communicate with the web services, such as an online web portal or a GIS application.
If you have any difficulties with these electronic files or require a different file format, please contact email@example.com
- Australian Marine Parks – a map showing all the networks and marine parks.
- Coral Sea Marine Park
- North Network
- North-west Network
- South-west Network
- South-east Network
- Temperate East Network
Recreational fishing apps
Information about where you can recreationally fish in Australian Marine Parks is available on these mobile phone apps:
- for waters next to South Australia download the SA Recreational Fishing Guide App
- for waters next to New South Wales download the FishSmart App
- for waters next to the Northern Territory download the Fishing Mate App
- for waters next to Western Australia download the Recfishwest App.
Parks Australia is working with other partners to increase the number of mobile phone applications that contain information to help recreational fishers understand where they can fish.
For further information about the zones and rules in each marine park, check the factsheets on each network.
Stay in touch
Subscribe to receive important updates about your marine parks. Enter your email address and click "join now".