For general questions about Australian Marine Parks, the management plans or the public comment process, please contact:
Marine Parks Branch
Department of Climate Change, Energy, the Environment and Water
Edgar Waite Building
203 Channel Highway
Kingston TAS 7050
If you are working on a story about Australian Marine Parks, please contact:
Phone: +61 439 582 686 from Monday to Friday, 8am – 6pm (AEST). Please do not send text messages to this number.
Authorisations and Approvals
If you require more information about authorisations and the approval process for Marine Park permits and licences, please contact:
Phone: 1800 920 528
Report illegal activity
Examples of suspicious or illegal activities include:
- fishing in ‘green’ (national park) zones
- using vessels or drones too close to wildlife
- sightings of ghost nets or other marine debris.
You can report suspicious or illegal activity in one of two ways:
- call our reporting hotline 1800 852 975 where you can talk to one of our Marine Park Officers, or
- email us at Marine.Compliance@dcceew.gov.au.
Stay in touch
Subscribe to receive important updates about your marine parks. Enter your email address and click "join now".