Our Marine Parks Grants
The Our Marine Parks Grants Program supports organisations to engage in the management of Australian Marine Parks.
Our Marine Parks Grants – Round Two
Over twenty projects worth $6 million have been selected for funding under the second round of the Australian Government’s Our Marine Parks Grants Program.
The grants are to be delivered by capable organisations and community groups and will focus on improving knowledge of Australian Marine Park values and contributing to the vision, objectives and 10-year outcomes across the management programs identified in the Australian Marine Parks management plans.
The projects will include a range of activities, such as communication products to educate people and raise awareness of the parks, marine research, and supporting the engagement of Indigenous people and Traditional Owners in park management.
The successful grant recipients are:
- Busselton Jetty Inc.
- Cairns Aquarium and Reef Research Centre Pty Ltd
- Deakin University
- Dhimurru Aboriginal Corporation
- Far West Coast Aboriginal Corporation
- iXblue Pty Ltd
- James Cook University
- Kimberley Land Council Aboriginal Corporation
- Macquarie University
- Norfolk Island Regional Council
- Northern Territory Seafood Council Incorporated
- Pendoley Environmental Pty Ltd
- Reef Life Survey Foundation Incorporated
- The Cod Hole and Ribbon Reef Operators Association Inc
- The University of Adelaide
- The University of Western Australia
- Undalup Association Inc.
- University of Tasmania
Find out more about our successful grants recipients.
Our Marine Parks Grants – Round One
Twelve projects worth $5 million were awarded funding under the first round of the Our Marine Parks Grants Program. The grants were delivered through fishing industry peak organisations around Australia and will improve the long-term sustainability of fishing in ways that support the objectives of Australian Marine Parks.
Find out more about the twelve projects here.
Stay in touch
Subscribe to receive important updates about your marine parks. Enter your email address and click "join now".