Our Marine Parks Grants
The Our Marine Parks Grants Program supports marine park users and industries to engage in the management of Australian Marine Parks.
Our Marine Parks Grants – Round One
Twelve projects worth $5 million have been selected for funding under the first round of the Australian Government’s Our Marine Parks Grants Program. The grants are to be delivered through fishing industry peak organisations around Australia and will improve the long-term sustainability of fishing in ways that support the objectives of Australian Marine Parks.
The successful grant recipients are:
- Australian Recreational Fishing Foundation
- Great Australian Bight Fishing Industry Association
- Northern Prawn Fishery Industry
- Northern Territory Seafood Council
- Professional Fishermen’s Association
- Seafood Industry Australia
- Tuna Australia
- Western Australian Fishing Industry Council.
Find out more about the twelve projects here.
Our Marine Parks Grants – Round Two
A second round of the Our Marine Parks Grants Program is planned for the second half of 2019. Round Two will be available to a wider range of marine park stakeholders to support marine industries and marine park users to become more involved in marine park management.
Stay in touch
Subscribe to receive important updates about your marine parks. Enter your email address and click "join now".